Aug 4, 2011

Paris: Part two

There pictures are from Montmartre, It's famous for the Sacre Coeur and it's the highest place of Paris. The place has a nice atmosphere and it has a great view over the city Paris. We also had dinner over there, many restaurants are located here! 

if you want to comment quick, it's a long way to scroll tough these pictures, but not booring :)


 Curly


 Vending streets


 Car passing by


 Menu du chef


 Menu












Drawers and sitting people :)

 Old man painting


 Portraiture


  Portraiture


Sacre Coeur by night




Sacre Coeur by night 2 & 3

 Paris by night


 Paris by night 2


 Sacre Coeur by night 4


  Sacre Coeur by night 5


 Paris by night BW


 Paris by night color


 Paris by night 3


 Paris by night 4



 Down stairs





These 4 pictures are taken near muse Louvre
Hope you enjoyed this set!
More coming soon!

27 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures. I especially like the ones of the portrait artists. You're talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures. Cant wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! I wanna go to Paris some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite was paris by night. what great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos dude, what camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Milky

    I use a Pentax K-5 digital SLR camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are nice. No idea how the bird managed to be enticed by that bread though.

    Never works for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really makes me want to take a trip there. Rad photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cool! :D I've always wanted to travel to paris. I liked the swirls in the first one, and the purple look of the paris by night ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some stunning pics there... good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a couple other posters have stated, the shot of the artist is great. Do you have a flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous city, the entire metropolis is a concrete piece of art. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow pure beauty. I love your pictures and I didn't think you could top your paris part one post but you did. I am going to enjoy following you. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are truly amazing.. Everything seems to fall right into place for you. You've got a lot of talent. Keep it up. Followed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very very nice...would be nice to go there

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm SOOO JEALOUS! Man, everyone there is so hot! What camera do you use, mate? Please post more pictures!

    Not boring AT ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your pic's, impresive stuff keep up the good work... follow...
    check up my blog!
    http://toughanswer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been waiting for this! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Theese are some quality pictures.
    Would you mind if I used Paris by night 4 as my wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great picture ... You used a Pentax, right ? I really like the picture you did, and being french I have to say it provide an interesting point of view on Paris ! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy balls dude these pics are beautiful! I have stars in my eyes!!! I LOVE what you're doing here dude! +follow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice photography! Followed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...